• Stable first-world economy with excellent infrastructure and skilled labour
• World leading manufacturer of high-tech commodities, including Li-ion batteries, the major component of which is graphite
• Other commodities in high demand by the tech industry include lithium, gold, copper, silver and zinc, which all have a positive price outlook
• Major local industrial partners provide off-take opportunities
• Construction costs well below Western equivalent
• Fantastic mineral potential with government support to redevelop the mining industry
• Peninsula Mines established in South Korea since 2012 through its Korean subsidiary, Suyeon Mining Co. Ltd.
• Strong tenement position and experienced management team